Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
9280 W Stockton Blvd Suite 120
Elk Grove, CA 95758-7964
Ericka Tatum | Honesty & Integrity Read more
Ericka views her role in assisting buyers and sellers as more than a career – to her it’s also a responsibility and an opportunity to make a positive impact on others’ lives.
Home buyers and sellers have their money on the line, and Ericka doesn’t take that lightly. Thus, she makes sure her clients have all the pertinent facts, that they understand the legal aspect of their contracts and disclosures and that they know their options. She never sugar-coats the truth, and always points out both the positive and negative in a potential decision.
No one likes surprises in a real estate transaction, so Ericka ensures that her clients know what to expect at each step between agreement and closing – and that they are forewarned about the glitches that can and do affect a closing.
Ericka is known for her easy-going, friendly attitude, her cooperative spirit, and her love of laughter. But when her clients’ interests are at stake, her intense loyalty, tenacity, negotiation skills, and “out of the box” problem solving abilities come to the forefront.
Ericka is involved in the following organizations:
- Sacramento Association of REALTORS® - member
- California Association of REALTORS® - member
- National Association of REALTORS® - member
- Metrolist Multiple Listing Service - subscriber
- Ehrhardt Elementary School PTO - volunteer
- Healthy Moves for Kids - volunteer
- Charitable 5k runner
- “Maintenance of Way” Lodge 1002 - proud union wife & supporter